2.刀片；(安全)剃刀刀片 (＝ razor blade); 刀口，刃；刀，剑；击剑师，剑术家。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Am i one of those foolish blades ?
- Yes , the blade is chipped in a few places .
- Leaves and blades are cut at regular intervals .
- The blade is chipped in a few places .
- A steel saw blade is 0.7mm thick .
- the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
同义词：sword, brand, steel
- a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
- a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
A blade is that portion of a tool, weapon, or machine with an edge that is designed to cut and/or puncture, stab, slash, chop, slice, thrust, or scrape surfaces or materials. A blade may be made from a flaking stone, such as flint, metal (usually steel), ceramic, or other material.