- 更多例句： 下一页
- Charm is the great english blight .
- This variety is susceptible to fire blight .
- His absence cast a blight over the family .
- Such a blight was fallen over my literary career .
- Bankruptcy was the blight of the family .
- any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- a state or condition being blighted
- cause to suffer a blight; "Too much rain may blight the garden with mold"
Blight refers to a specific symptom affecting plants in response to infection by a pathogenic organism. It is simply a rapid and complete chlorosis, browning, then death of plant tissues such as leaves, branches, twigs, or floral organs.