- 更多例句： 下一页
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- He lives three blocks away from here .
- It was blocked by the fear of committing a blunder .
- He has a block when it comes to math .
- the act of obstructing or deflecting someone''s movements
- a platform from which an auctioneer sells; "they put their paintings on the block"
- a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- housing in a large building that is divided into separate units; "there is a block of classrooms in the west wing"
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
同义词：blockage, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage
- a metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine; "the engine had to be replaced because the block was cracked"
同义词：engine block, cylinder block
- a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
同义词：pulley, pulley-block, pulley block
- an inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension; "I knew his name perfectly well but I had a temporary block"
- a number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit; "he reserved a large block of seats"; "he held a large block of the company''s stock"
- a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted; "since blocks are often defined as a single sector, the terms `block'' and `sector'' are sometimes used interchangeably"
- a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
同义词：freeze, immobilize, immobilise
- shape into a block or blocks; "block the graphs so one can see the results clearly"
- shape by using a block; "Block a hat"; "block a garment"
- be unable to remember; "I''m drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
同义词：forget, blank out, draw a blank
- interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
- impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball); "block an attack"
- support, secure, or raise with a block; "block a plate for printing"; "block the wheels of a car"
- block passage through; "obstruct the path"
同义词：obstruct, obturate, impede, occlude, jam, close up
- render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
同义词：barricade, blockade, stop, block off, block up, bar
- obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
同义词：stuff, lug, choke up
- stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block; "block the book cover"
- shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight; "The thick curtain blocked the action on the stage"; "The trees obstruct my view of the mountains"
- interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia; "block a nerve"; "block a muscle"
- run on a block system; "block trains"
- hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn"
同义词：obstruct, blockade, hinder, stymie, stymy, embarrass
- stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process"
同义词：stop, halt, kibosh