- The patient 's blood pressure is stable .
- Blood pressure is charted as follows .
- The higher the blood pressure is to start, the more it soars during conversation .
- Thanks to these new treatments, people with high blood pressure can live long and active lives .
- Dozens of times each day, your blood pressure zigzags, adjusting to what you're feeling and doing .
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person''s health; "adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic pressure and the second is the diastolic pressure"
Blood pressure (BP), sometimes referred to as arterial blood pressure, is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels, and is one of the principal vital signs. When used without further specification, "blood pressure" usually refers to the arterial pressure of the systemic circulation.