2.血族，血统；种族；家族(关系)；家世；门第；名门，门阀； 〔the blood〕 贵族血统。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In his veins dances the blood of hero .
- Though poor, he was blue blood in his veins .
- Golf is something that gets in the blood .
- He transfused his blood to the injured man .
- His wounding remarks clearly drew blood .
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions"
- people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization"
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
同义词：lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
同义词：rake, rakehell, profligate, rip, roue
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill