- BOSS ＝Bureau of State Security(南非的秘密情报组织)国家安全局。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- You're after mr. marullo, my boss .
- I hope the boss doesn't put me on the spot .
- The boss is breaking in a new assistant .
- I had a stand-up row with my boss today .
- exceptionally good; "a boss hand at carpentry"; "his brag cornfield"
- a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- a person responsible for hiring workers; "the boss hired three more men for the new job"
- a person who exercises control and makes decisions; "he is his own boss now"
- a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
同义词：foreman, chief, gaffer, honcho
- a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments; "party bosses have a reputation for corruption"
同义词：party boss, political boss