- 更多例句： 下一页
- There's a crack on the underneath of the bowl .
- Put a bowl underneath to catch the overflow .
- He takes to bowling with a few of them .
- I will order a bowl of beef noodles for myself .
- The water in the bowl froze last night .
- the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- a round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
- a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
同义词：stadium, arena, sports stadium
- the quantity contained in a bowl
- a concave shape with an open top
- engage in the sport of bowling; "My parents like to bowl on Friday nights"
- hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- roll (a ball)