2.〔pl.〕【印刷】括弧〔( )，[ ]，｛ ｝〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They bracketed discussion off for a moment .
- The girder is braced against an erection bracket .
- The expression in the square brackets looks familiar .
- Connection of the cables to the deck is accomplished in a bracket .
- It is wrong to bracket him with the extremists in his party .
- a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
- either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- either of two punctuation marks (`<'' or `>'') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- a category falling within certain defined limits
- classify or group
- place into brackets; "Please bracket this remark"
- support with brackets; "bracket bookshelves"
Brackets are tall punctuation marks used in matched pairs within text, to set apart or interject other text. Used unqualified, brackets refer to different types of brackets in different parts of the world and in different contexts.