- 更多例句： 下一页
- But you can breast them in an afternoon .
- She smote her breast and rent her garments .
- His magnificent head sank on his breast .
- He made a clean breast of his crime to the police .
- Breast infections occur during lactation .
- the part of an animal''s body that corresponds to a person''s chest
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
同义词：bosom, knocker, boob, tit, titty
- meat carved from the breast of a fowl