- 更多例句： 下一页
- The infected breeder flocks are quarantined from uninfected flocks .
- All the best breeders are strongly opposed to this practice .
- Relatively few foresters or tree breeders consider the presence of edaphic ecotypes .
- Cultivar development may come to rely more upon the non-institutional peach breeders .
- Most characters of economic value to plant and animal breeders are metric characters .
- a person who breeds animals
A breeder is a person who practices the vocation of mating carefully selected specimens of the same breed to reproduce specific, consistently replicable qualities and characteristics. This might be as a farmer, agriculturalist, or hobbyist, and can be practiced on a large or small scale, for food, fun, or profit.