- 更多例句： 下一页
- This breed of horses is both tall and heavily grown .
- They bred conformity and role-playing .
- What is bred in bone will never come out of the flesh .
- Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves .
- Familiarity breeds contempt .
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
同义词：reproduction, procreation, facts of life
- the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
同义词：bringing up, fostering, fosterage, nurture, raising, rearing, upbringing
- elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
- the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
- producing offspring or set aside especially for producing offspring; "the breeding population"; "retained a few bulls for breeding purposes"