- She collects bric - a - brac
- Some pictures , several rugs , a few small pieces of bric - a - brac , and the tale of contents is told
- Despite its great wealth , the u . s . does not have the tremendous potential for growth that china and the other bric nations will have for at least the next 20 years
- The wide rooms seemed too narrow for his rolling gait , and to himself he was in terror lest his broad shoulders should collide with the doorways or sweep the bric - a - brac from the low mantel
- The set consists only of platforms , scaffolding , cagelike balconies and ratty bric - a - brac , but it extends by catwalks and planks through both levels of the theater
In economics, BRIC is a grouping acronym that refers to the countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China, which are all deemed to be at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development. It is typically rendered as "the BRICs" or "the BRIC countries" or "the BRIC economies" or alternatively as the "Big Four".