[ bridʒ ]发音: 用"bridge"造句
- a bridge: 一座桥
- and bridge: 与型桥接
- in bridge: 并联; 跨接; 桥接
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- any of various card games based on whist for four players
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- a wooden support that holds the strings up
- a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
- something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
- make a bridge across; "bridge a river"
- cross over on a bridge
- connect or reduce the distance between