- 出版，推出，使显露 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The peasants brought out their shensi guitars .
- The company is bringing out a new sports car .
- The shop-stewards brought out the miners .
- Arthur brought out his specimen box .
- You bring out the worst in him .
- direct attention to, as if by means of contrast; "This dress accentuates your nice figure!"; "I set off these words by brackets"
- make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won''t reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
同义词：unwrap, disclose, let on, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
同义词：publish, put out, issue, release
- bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
- take out of a container or enclosed space; "Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!"
- bring out of a specific state
- encourage to be less reserved; "The teacher tried to bring out the shy boy"
- make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
同义词：uncover, unveil, reveal
- bring onto the market or release; "produce a movie"; "bring out a book"; "produce a new play"
同义词：produce, bring on
- bring one inquiry after another 什么意思
- bring oneself home 什么意思
- bring oneself to do 什么意思
- bring one’s initiative into full play 什么意思
- bring one’s pigs to the wrong market 什么意思
- bring out a volume on futurology 什么意思
- bring out in the open 什么意思
- bring out the best in people 什么意思
- bring out the best in the grenade 什么意思
- bring out the best in the know-it-all 什么意思