- 更多例句： 下一页
- Brokers often trade on behalf of banks or corporations .
- Without protest we became used-car brokers .
- Do you know a floor broker named dean hart ?
- The british, he said, always preferred the role of brokers .
- The officials made money, and the brokers received a fat commission .
- act as a broker
A broker is an individual or party (brokerage firm) that arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller, and gets a commission when the deal is executed. A broker who also acts as a seller or as a buyer becomes a principal party to the deal.