【医学】布鲁士菌病，地中海热，马耳他热(＝ Malta fever).
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Brucellosis is a worldwide problem of both public health and economic importance .
- The rule for control techniques of animal brucellosis
- Males should also be tested for brucellosis
- Procedure of tube agglutination test for brucellosis
- Procedure of plate agglutination test for brucellosis
- infectious bacterial disease of human beings transmitted by contact with infected animals or infected meat or milk products; characterized by fever and headache
同义词：undulant fever, Malta fever, Gibraltar fever, Rock fever, Mediterranean fever
- an infectious disease of domestic animals often resulting in spontaneous abortion; transmittable to human beings
同义词：contagious abortion, Bang''s disease