1.刷子，毛刷；刷状物；【电学】电刷；刷形放电 (＝ brush discharge).
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She paints with bold strokes of the brush .
- Laval brushed this aside with disdain .
- The enemy brushed aside our defenses .
- He was tarred with profiteering brush .
- Combs and brushes are toilet articles .
- contact with something dangerous or undesirable; "I had a brush with danger on my way to work"; "he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
- the act of brushing your hair; "he gave his hair a quick brush"
- the act of brushing your teeth; "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
- a minor short-term fight
同义词：clash, encounter, skirmish
- a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- momentary contact
- a dense growth of bushes
同义词：brushwood, coppice, copse, thicket
- remove with or as if with a brush; "brush away the crumbs"; "brush the dust from the jacket"; "brush aside the objections"
- touch lightly and briefly; "He brushed the wall lightly"
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- clean with a brush; "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
- cover by brushing; "brush the bread with melted butter"
- sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
A brush is a tool with bristles, wire or other filaments, used for cleaning, grooming hair, make up, painting, surface finishing and for many other purposes. It is one of the most basic and versatile tools known to mankind, and the average household may contain several dozen varieties.