(织物)拉绒的。 brushed fabrics 拉绒织物。 brushed goods 拉绒针织品。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She paints with bold strokes of the brush .
- Laval brushed this aside with disdain .
- The enemy brushed aside our defenses .
- He was tarred with profiteering brush .
- Combs and brushes are toilet articles .
- (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing; "a dress of brushed cotton"; "a fleecy lining"; "napped fabrics"
- (of hair or clothing) groomed with a brush; "with shining hair neatly brushed"; "the freshly brushed clothes hung in the closet"
- touched lightly in passing; grazed against; "of all the people brushed against in a normal day on a city street I remember not a one"