(built ,〔诗、古〕 build-ed; built, builded)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It was built after a european model .
- You need more protein to build you up .
- They are going to pull down that building .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Destroy the old world and build a new one .
- constitution of the human body
同义词：physique, body-build, habitus
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
同义词：human body, physical body, material body, soma, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh
- develop and grow; "Suspense was building right from the beginning of the opera"
- form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager''s plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
同义词：build up, work up, progress
- bolster or strengthen; "We worked up courage"; "build up confidence"; "ramp up security in the airports"
同义词：build up, work up, ramp up
- improve the cleansing action of; "build detergents"
- found or ground; "build a defense on nothing but the accused person''s reputation"
- make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
- be engaged in building; "These architects build in interesting and new styles"
- give form to, according to a plan; "build a modern nation"; "build a million-dollar business"
- order, supervise, or finance the construction of; "The government is building new schools in this state"