- 更多例句： 下一页
- She might cry, bur it was in a soft, rainy, relieving way .
- In the story we are provided with conventional heroes and heroines, bur also with other characters of far greater interest, who steal most of the action .
- He picked off the burs that had stuck to his overcoat
- Accent expert : i would like to buy a ham - bur - ger
- Books are the ever - buring lamps and accumulated wisdom
- remove the burrs from
A bur (also spelled burr) is a seed or dry fruit or infructescence in which the seeds bear hooks or teeth which attach themselves to the fur of passing animals or the clothing of people. The hooks or teeth can be irritants and very hard to remove from clothing, such as wool or cotton.