- My own personality has become a burden to me .
- The burden of wickedness was transferred to europe .
- A burden becomes lightest when it is well borne .
- Water buffaloes are also beasts of burden .
- Neither knows the weight of another 's burden ..
- weight to be borne or conveyed
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that''s a load off my mind"
同义词：load, encumbrance, incumbrance, onus
- the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
同义词：effect, essence, core, gist