- 更多例句： 下一页
- There was a spirited burst of handclapping .
- The scalding water burst forth from his eyes .
- The pent-up air burst from his lungs .
- I am bursting to tell him the news .
- Then the laughter burst out afresh .
- the act of exploding or bursting; "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason); "a burst of applause"; "a fit of housecleaning"
- rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
同义词：fusillade, salvo, volley
- a sudden intense happening; "an outburst of heavy rain"; "a burst of lightning"
- burst outward, usually with noise; "The champagne bottle exploded"
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst"
同义词：split, break open
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
- emerge suddenly; "The sun burst into view"
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger"
- move suddenly, energetically, or violently; "He burst out of the house into the cool night"
- cause to burst; "The ice broke the pipe"
- be in a state of movement or action; "The room abounded with screaming children"; "The garden bristled with toddlers"