- 更多例句： 下一页
- These push buttons can activate the elevator .
- Press the button for the elevator .
- Everything on the submarine was buttoned up .
- This coat buttons , but that one zips .
- The impresario had buttoned his astrakhan coat .
- a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- any artifact that resembles a button
- an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk"
同义词：push button, push
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment; "they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate"
- any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- fasten with buttons; "button the dress"
- provide with buttons; "button a shirt"
In modern clothing and fashion design, a button is a small fastener, most commonly made of plastic, but also frequently of seashell, which secures two pieces of fabric together. In archaeology, a button can be a significant artifact.