1.买，购 (opp. sell)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They've bought zire's place cheaply .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- They bought a dog to prevent any burglaries .
- an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- accept as true; "I can''t buy this story"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
同义词：bribe, corrupt, grease one''s palms
- be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"