- a giant cabbage: 大洋白菜
- a head of cabbage: 一颗卷心菜
- baby cabbage: 嫩卷心菜
- 更多例句： 下一页
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- May i trouble you for a little cabbage ?
- We can also pickle red cabbage .
- Strain off the water from the cabbage when it is cooked .
- The cabbage has been overcooked .
- any of various types of cabbage
- any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
同义词：cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea
- informal terms for money
同义词：boodle, bread, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea or variants) is a leafy green biennial, grown as an annual vegetable for its dense-leaved heads. Closely related to other cole crops such as broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts, it descends from B.