- admiral cabin: 将官房舱; 将军住舱
- aft cabin: 后部居室（船
- after cabin: 后舱。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The cabin was built on the border of the forest .
- He looked around at the sunny cabin .
- I ran to the cabin and put the life-belt on .
- I'd like to sign on as cabin boy .
- Anxiously, he paced outside the cabin door .
- the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area
- confine to a small space, such as a cabin