- cabinet no: 机柜号
- basic cabinet base cabinet: 主控机柜
- cabinet trade cabinet bid: 微值交易
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- There were built-in cabinets in the kitchen .
- The previous cabinet went out of power in 1989 .
- The cabinet evolved from the privy council .
- Facing the window stood a curiously wrought cabinet .
- a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
同义词：locker, storage locker
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers