- 更多例句： 下一页
- His face matched his body, and was lean, almost cadaverous .
- By degrees the freshest among them began to cadaverous and saucer-eyed .
- He had so cadaverous an air that it surprised you to notice how full and sensual were his lips .
- A little flush of blood appeared in the marquis s cadaverous cheeks
- By degrees the freshest among them began to grow cadaverous and saucer - eyed
- of or relating to a cadaver or corpse; "we had long anticipated his cadaverous end"
- very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold; "emaciated bony hands"; "a nightmare population of gaunt men and skeletal boys"; "eyes were haggard and cavernous"; "small pinched faces"; "kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
同义词：bony, emaciated, gaunt, haggard, pinched, skeletal, wasted