- 更多例句： 下一页
- These data can be plotted to form a calibration curve .
- It is advisable to check the instrument by frequent calibration .
- The instrument is very delicate for general calibration purposes .
- It can be corrected to allow for any small drift in calibration .
- A few remarks must finally be made concerning the calibration of scintillation detectors .
Calibration is a comparison between measurements ? one of known magnitude or correctness made or set with one device and another measurement made in as similar a way as possible with a second device.