- 更多例句： 下一页
- On her head was a tiny cap of silver tissue .
- All gentlewomen wear such caps as these .
- My little sister has a red swimming cap .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- Morris began to smooth his cap again .
- a tight-fitting headdress
- a top (as for a bottle)
- something serving as a cover or protection
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
同义词：crown, crownwork, jacket, jacket crown
- a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
同义词：detonator, detonating device
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
- a protective covering that is part of a plant
- a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
A cap is a form of headgear. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head and have no brim or only a visor.