- 更多例句： 下一页
- The enemy had a surplus of refining capacity .
- I am very proud of lily's capacity .
- I really admire his capacity for work .
- Our immediate capacity for an offensive was nil .
- In my capacity as an officer of the law , i must do my duty .
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electric charge is stored
同义词：capacitance, electrical capacity
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons"
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
Capacity is the ability to hold a fluid, very similar to volume.