- 更多例句： 下一页
- You know treason is a capital offence .
- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- There is mention of capital penalties for rape .
- The capital sunk in it is fabulous in amount .
- She's such a capital one for catching mice .
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
同义词：capital letter, uppercase, upper-case letter, majuscule
- a seat of government
- a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product; "the crime capital of Italy"; "the drug capital of Columbia"
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets