- 更多例句： 下一页
- Davil groaned to find that such carnal motive could have influenced upon the mind of a powerful preacher .
- We live in an age so limited and vulgar as our own, an age grossly carnal in its pleasure, and grossly common in its aims .
- As this hint came recommended by a certain sum of arrears presently payable, stephen had carnal wisdom enough to embrace the proposal .
- To sustain the illusion that his damp and drafty stone farmhouse in the hills was a golden palace of carnal delights .
- Their whole nature was carnal and sinful
- of or relating to the body or flesh; "carnal remains"