- 更多例句： 下一页
- Her sounds began cascading gently .
- The bluebells had cascaded on to the ground .
- We cascade two perfect differentiators .
- The firework went off in a cascade of colour .
- Congratulatory phone calls cascaded in .
- a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower; "a little shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
- a succession of stages or operations or processes or units; "progressing in severity as though a cascade of genetic damage was occurring"; "separation of isotopes by a cascade of processes"
- a small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
- arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
- rush down in big quantities, like a cascade