- CASE ＝computer-aided software engineering 【计算机】计算机辅助软件工程。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- That's part of my case against marriage .
- Latin nouns have case , number and gender .
- The principle is inapplicable to the case .
- In case it should rain , do n't expect me .
- She argued her side of the case well .
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord"
同义词：lawsuit, suit, cause, causa
- a portable container for carrying several objects; "the musicians left their instrument cases backstage"
- a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
同义词：display case, showcase, vitrine
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow; "the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"
同义词：pillowcase, slip, pillow slip
- (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers; "for English, a compositor will ordinarily have two such cases, the upper case containing the capitals and the lower case containing the small letters"
同义词：compositor''s case, typesetter''s case
- the enclosing frame around a door or window opening; "the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced"
- the housing or outer covering of something; "the clock has a walnut case"
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- the actual state of things; "that was not the case"
- nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument; "he stated his case clearly"
- a problem requiring investigation; "Perry Mason solved the case of the missing heir"
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
同义词：font, fount, typeface, face
- an occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"
- a person requiring professional services; "a typical case was the suburban housewife described by a marriage counselor"
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"
同义词：character, eccentric, type
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation; "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"; "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"
同义词：subject, guinea pig
- the quantity contained in a case
- a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"
- a specific state of mind that is temporary; "a case of the jitters"