- cash: n. 〔sing., pl. 〕(印 ...
- acquisition: n. 1.取得，获得；习得。 2.取 ...
- acquisition of assets for cash: 现金收购资产
- Non - cash acquisition
- The following results have been drawn in the end of the thesis : ( 1 ) in cash acquisitions , the abnormal returns to the shareholders of target firms are positive and significant while the shareholders of bidding firms can only get normal returns
- Come assets to create profits and assets of the business operations to create the cash acquisition of these two indicators improved , earnings per share and net assets yield rate has been upgraded and the secondary market price effects of mergers and acquisitions were not unified conclusion