现款，现金；〔口语〕钱；小额支票。 a hard cash硬币。 idle cash〔口语〕游资。 be in [out of] cash 有[无]现款。 be short of cash 现金不足，支付短少。 cash and carry 【商业】现金出售运输自理。 cash down 【商业】即期现款，即付 (sell for cash down 现卖)。 cash in hand 现有金额(＝〔美国〕cash on hand)。 cash on +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I 'd like to cash this cheque in , please .
- Larocca fished out cash and gave the waiter .
- The purchases were paid for with cash .
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash .
- He paid the bill by cashing in some bonds .
- prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check
- money in the form of bills or coins; "there is a desperate shortage of hard cash"
同义词：hard cash, hard currency
- exchange for cash; "I cashed the check as soon as it arrived in the mail"