3.〔常 pl. 〕镣铐；羁绊，拘束。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In a spasm of rapture he tears off his chains .
- More reds now swarmed over the chains .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Chain is a business that has several outlets .
- The dog was chained , so how did it get free ?
- a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls";
- anything that acts as a restraint
- a linked or connected series of objects; "a chain of daisies"
- (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- a series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills"; "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range"
同义词：range, mountain range, range of mountains, mountain chain, chain of mountains
- a unit of length
- fasten or secure with chains; "Chain the chairs together"
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking