- 更多例句： 下一页
- Both atria are thinwalled muscular chambers .
- It sits in criminal and civil chambers .
- A sudden hush fell over the chamber .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- Fuel gushes into the combustion chamber .
- a room used primarily for sleeping
同义词：bedroom, sleeping room, sleeping accommodation, bedchamber
- a natural or artificial enclosed space
- a room where a judge transacts business
- an enclosed volume in the body; "the chambers of his heart were healthy"
- a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly; "the upper chamber is the senate"
- place in a chamber