- 更多例句： 下一页
- The chambermaid in our corridor wears blue checked gingham aprons .
- The chambermaid smirked and went for a cap, but i laughed outright .
- The two chambermaids being again left alone, began a second bout at altercation
- In some hotels, the chambermaids pick up and deliver clothing for laundry and valet service .
- In addition, inspectors or supervisors often check on the work being done by the chambermaids and housemen .
- a maid who is employed to clean and care for bedrooms (now primarily in hotels)
同义词：fille de chambre