- 更多例句： 下一页
- The chameleon can take on the colors of its background .
- A chameleon is a small animal which changes its colour to suit its surroundings; in this way it avoid danger and is hardly noticed .
- The eyes of the chameleon are even more remarkable
- Chameleon signature , chameleon hash , key - exposure
- Amyloid beta is a shape - changing chameleon
- lizard of Africa and Madagascar able to change skin color and having a projectile tongue
- a changeable or inconstant person
Chameleons (family Chamaeleonidae) are a distinctive and highly specialized clade of lizards. The approximately 160 species of chameleon come in a range of colors, including pink, blue, red, orange, turquoise, yellow, and green.