- 更多例句： 下一页
- Are women ever so changeable as men, then ?
- This is changeable and rapid rate of sediment production .
- Her moods were very changeable , now laughing loudly , and now sunk in despair .
- She was just so pallid and uninteresting and always the same, beside scarlett's bright and changeable charm .
- Wood unburn , antisepsis , changeable character equipment
- such that alteration is possible; having a marked tendency to change; "changeable behavior"; "changeable moods"; "changeable prices"
- capable of or tending to change in form or quality or nature; "a mutable substance"; "the mutable ways of fortune"; "mutable weather patterns"; "a mutable foreign policy"
- varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles; "changeable taffeta"; "chatoyant (or shot) silk"; "a dragonfly hovered, vibrating and iridescent"
同义词：chatoyant, iridescent, shot
- subject to change; "a changeable climate"; "the weather is uncertain"; "unsettled weather with rain and hail and sunshine coming one right after the other"