- The statue of diana was underpinned with charred piles .
- He crouched behind a lightning charred tree and waited .
- The third-degree burn is usually dry and dead white or charred in appearance .
- Char is a global variable which will always hold the source program being scanned .
- Sometimes a ting fragment of charred grass fell on her skin and left a greasy black smudge .
- any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
同义词：charwoman, cleaning woman, cleaning lady, woman
- a charred substance
Char is the solid material that remains after light gases (e.g.