- 更多例句： 下一页
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- My waking character is far from sound .
- Some doctors are pretty puny characters .
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- It takes character to say a thing like that .
- (genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- an actor''s portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
同义词：role, theatrical role, part, persona
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person''s qualifications and dependability; "requests for character references are all too often answered evasively"
同义词：reference, character reference
- a written symbol that is used to represent speech; "the Greek alphabet has 24 characters"
同义词：grapheme, graphic symbol
- an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story); "she is the main character in the novel"
同义词：fictional character, fictitious character
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities); "a real character"; "a strange character"; "a friendly eccentric"; "the capable type"; "a mental case"
同义词：eccentric, type, case
- good repute; "he is a man of character"
- engrave or inscribe characters on