- Isabel, as a dispassionate witness, had not been struck with the force of mrs. touchett's characterisation of her visitor .
- Characterisation of spectral completion operator double
- Electrosynthesis and characterisation of the polyaniline fiber
- Characterisation of sludges . good practice for utilisation in agriculture
- Characterisation of sludges - utilisation and disposal of sludges - vocabulary
- the act of describing distinctive characteristics or essential features; "the media''s characterization of Al Gore as a nerd"
- a graphic or vivid verbal description; "too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures"; "the author gives a depressing picture of life in Poland"; "the pamphlet contained brief characterizations of famous Vermonters"
同义词：word picture, word-painting, delineation, depiction, picture, characterization