3.〔常 pl. 〕慈善(行为)，施舍，捐助；抚恤金；慈善事业；慈善机关[团体]；施诊所。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He willed most of his money to charities .
- Many people regularly give money to charity .
- It was too often for emma's charity .
- It took all my father's charity to forgive me .
- This school is maintained by a charity .
- an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- an institution set up to provide help to the needy
- a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- pinnate-leaved European perennial having bright blue or white flowers
同义词：Jacob''s ladder, Greek valerian, Polemonium caeruleum, Polemonium van-bruntiae, Polymonium caeruleum van-bruntiae