1.海图，航(线)图，航海图；地势图(＝physical chart)，(军用)地形图(＝topographic chart)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- A recorder pen makes a mark on a chart .
- He spread out several facsimile weather charts .
- The captain tapped the blue and yellow chart .
- The two admirals bent over the chart .
- Charts should therefore be printed on tough paper .
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- a visual display of information
- plan in detail; "Bush is charting a course to destroy Saddam Hussein"
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- represent by means of a graph; "chart the data"
A chart is a graphical representation of data, in which "the data is represented by symbols, such as bars in a bar chart, lines in a line chart, or slices in a pie chart".Cary Jensen, Loy Anderson (1992).