- 更多例句： 下一页
- Metabolism is a complexity of chemical reaction .
- Processes that consist of molecular changes are called chemical reactions .
- In the cells of living systems there are many elaborate chemical reactions .
- A chemical reaction is a process in which one species is converted to another .
- Compounds can often split up by chemical reactions into their constituent elements .
- (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others; "there was a chemical reaction of the lime with the ground water"
A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another. Classically, chemical reactions encompass changes that strictly involve the motion of electrons in the forming and breaking of chemical bonds between atoms, and can often be described by a chemical equation.