- The burning within his chest subsided .
- This carved chest is a genuine antique .
- Help me to lift the chest up on the table .
- She thinks hairy chests are a turn-on !
- He dragged the heavy chest across the floor .
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
同义词：chest of drawers, bureau, dresser
- the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
The chest (, ) is a part of the anatomy of humans and various other animals. It is sometimes referred to as the thorax or the bosom.