(pl. children )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- His problem began when he was a child .
- The children have outgrown their garments .
- The child 's work at school is about average ..
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- They looked everywhere for the lost child .
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they''re just kids"; "`tiddler'' is a British term for youngster"
同义词：kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- a member of a clan or tribe; "the children of Israel"